Friday 27 July 2012

I just wanted to let the folks whose journals I have, and will be working on to get them onto the next, who they are so they are not wondering or worried where their beautiful journals are....
I will be sending Kal's on tomorrow as mentioned,
   I will be working on the following journals and will be sending them out as soon as finished with each....
Elvira's.....Louise's....and Deedee's.  Beth had a trip planned and wanted to be sure they all got to me asap so as not to hold anything up....so I will do my best to get them worked in and sent out as soon as I can. Just wanted to let you all know : )
Shari "Rtist"


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shari,

    Its great to know where they are - have fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting all know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...