Sunday 8 January 2012

Pandora's Journal - Alice in Wonderland Halloween

To follow is my spread in Pandora's "Hallowe'en in Wonderland" an Alice in Wonderland Halloween themed journal.  I was really hesitant to get started in her journal as I'm not particularly a fan of Alice in Wonderland!  And, to be honest I don't even remember the last time I saw the movie. I suppose if my son were a little girl, I would have become a fan by default...but, that's not the case.  As a result, I just had no idea where to start.

On the other hand, the Red Queen images from the 2010 remake of the movie have always been intriguing to me so I decided to start with her and build on it.  I then decided to make her a masquerade mask as her Halloween costume and the rest just came together. 

Artist:  Liz Monaghan



4 comments:

  1. Liz that's fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loren! I'm so glad you like it! It was really fun once I got rolling...but it took me a bit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats off! well done, it is such a difficult theme, I agree!But you have worked it so beautifully.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, your spread is wonderful <3
    I think I better get the movie at least before this journal arrives :) I have 2 boys as well and am unfamiliar with both Alice and Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...