Sunday 22 January 2012

Where are we at?

I post (see below) on milliande to inform you about Louise's journal.
Elvira, on Saturday the 15th I received the package you sent me. I am a bit late with this post, but thank you so much for all the goodies. You did not have to... but I sure appreciate your gesture. Here some pics. Elvira, I adhered the picture on your page in Louise's journal. The pic you sent is a bit smaller than the one on the page. I did the best I could do:-) Hopefully you'll like what it look like now. So I also did some repair. See what it looks like now. As I pm you, I added some extra wax paper between the pages to prevent damage as when I received the journal it still stuck. Hopefully the pages will travel safely from now on. Enjoy... ☺

I expect to finish Louise's journal tonight and I plan to mail the envelope with two journals (from Rachel & Louise) this week. I'll keep you informed.






1 comment:

  1. Lucky you!!
    Lovely black cat- I've had 2 now...such sweeties!
    I'll keep a lookout for when you send them on..I'm working on my totem animal...keep getting visited by an eagle so I guess is my guy too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...