Thursday 29 December 2011

Artist e x

Elvira aka e x
Hello
I am glad to be part of 15+1 Journal RR my journal has already started it’s journey and I know it will be loved a lot. I really look forward to the continued bond we have and shared love of art…
A little bit about me….
I am a 40 year old married mum of two teenage boys. I work as a teacher aide with students with additional needs. I love it, my job is part of who I am
my art balances out the stress life brings.
 I have always loved art and used to cut up Dolly magazines and stick the words and pictures all over my school books well as many other things many years ago, I also drew in the margin of any and every book I read even those from the library!
I am a very simple person, with simple needs who likes to try my hand at anything art and crafty, sewing, drawing, painting.
I love cats and my iPhone camera
Love-n-stuff
e x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...